titulny_obrazok_4-min

Three Crosses – Ceramic Stations of the Cross

Modra | > Three Crosses – Ceramic Stations of the Cross

The calvary was built in 1814 on the site of the original wooden calvary. It stands on an elevated podium with stairs on both sides. A path with ceramic stations of the cross, created by master potters Marián Liška, Jozef Frank, Igor Mesík, Ján Viglaš, and Ján Pečuk, leads to the calvary.

  • doprava

    Traffic

  • mapy_a_brozury

    Maps and brochures

  • turisticko_informacne_centrum

    Tourist information centre

  • parkovanie

    Parking

  • bratislavska_karta

    Bratislava card

  • sprievodcovske_sluzby

    Guide services

  • modranske_znacky

    Modranské brands

  • male_karpaty_travel_guide_app

    Little Carpathians travel guide APP

@mesto.modra